Sunday 11 January 2009

Here come the shopping girls...

Shopping with children can be a nightmare. Me and my girls went shopping today - for a family with two young children we had an incident free day. We are so lucky as both our girls are very good and patient. I am the only one who really does not like shopping - I would rather impale myself upon a pencil I think! It has been an event free week as we all recover from various viruses. Lots of sympathy and shop bought drugs has been the order of the week. Both girls are much better - although both still have coughs like sixty a day smokers and old men! Lucy lost a lot of her skills when poorly, so it has been a week of slowly getting back to normal - eating proper meals, using the toilet to wee and doing a bit more than flopping in front of the telly. She has lost her baby buggy again as she point blank refuses to poo on the toilet - different year - same battle! Am going away this week for work, so will really miss all my girls (wife included!)...I do hate being away from my family.

No comments: