Friday 16 January 2009

Yipeeeeeeeee!

The adult section of the family Hammond is finally winning its long and arduous toileting battle with daughter number one. The young lady pictured to the right has done four poos on the toilet in the past few days. Yipeeeeeeee! They have ranged from the eye wateringly massive to the tiny weeny and Lucy is so proud of what she has achieved. She has got her buggy back and I too have beamed with pride as she talked to me on the phone when I was at work to tell me and I put her on loud speaker. I know I am strange. Amy said a lovely thing today that must have a mention as it is so true. Lucy has been such a good girl today and she spent a long time playing with craft bits and pieces on her own. Just being busy and just being Lucy. Amy said ' that are some things your children do that simply make you fall in love with them all over again.' She is right, simply watching Lucy be herself is a joy. Well done poo monster, we are really proud of you!

No comments: