Sunday 18 January 2009

I must remember I have two children....

Any reader of my blog could recently be forgiven in thinking that I only have one child, so obsessed have I been by the goings on of daughter number one's bowels and toileting habits that Anna has barely got a mention. She remains scrumptious, but she sleeps so much I don't actually get to see her much. We did however get to spend a lovely couple of hours together yesterday while Lucy and Amy went to the gym. The fact that every time she is with me, I mess up her routine, means that she was awake and I got to see her! She is such a smiley and happy little thing. Nothing much seems to bother her and she is without a doubt the most contented baby I have ever come across. She is one chilled out little muffin! She is becoming really interested in her surroundings and wants to grab and feel everything. She has got a really firm grip on her when she grabs your hair or glasses! I still don't know how she manages to shoot her poo all the way up her back when she is sitting upright in her walker! There I go again, I am bowel obsessed.....

No comments: