Monday 2 February 2009

You have got to take the rough with the smooth..

Being a parent is a twenty four hour job, you don't get time off for good behaviour and you can't return your kids for a refund. We have been up since 3am with Lucy who has been coughing like a 40 a day smoker. In the end I just gave up and brought her downstairs so that she could cough in front of the telly! I'm knackered and would love to go back to bed, but you can't give them back (and I I would never want to). Poor Looby chick. This winter has just been one long round of colds, coughs and not feeling good. Anna has a stinker too - how can so much snot come from one so small? An unanswered question that I am not sure even Darwin or Einstein ever cracked....Then she stops coughing after going to the doctors and goes to nursery as if nothing happened. AHHHH!

No comments: