Tuesday 31 March 2009

One hundred posts later....

I love doing my blog. A diary of what it is like to have a family of my own. My family is the most important and special gift that I could have ever been given. I am truly blessed and very fortunate to live in an age where I can record the day to day life of my children in a way that we always be there for Amy, I and any reader to enjoy. It is a very simple gift that I can give to Lucy and Anna to enjoy and be completely embarrassed about in years to come. In times when I might struggle to find the words and let my wife and girls know what they mean to me, all they will need to do is read this blog. So happy blogging century girls - may there be many more to come and may I embarrass you in only ways a father can do to his daughters! So in celebration - Lucy had achieved ten out of eleven dry nights and a very in depth conversation about the merits of 'hot' and 'cold' today and Anna you are growing up too fast. Slow down you are making me feel very old. I love you both very much.
Amy - thank to you for the two wonderful and scrumptious gifts that complete me and show me what is important. My family - you and the girls. I will keep on blogging for many years to come as it simply has become a part of me and reminds me that I am 'rich' beyond recognition...

No comments: