Sunday 8 March 2009

The one with the stroppy toddler. Or so I thought...

In the last couple of days Lucy has taken educated advice and seems to have decided that after all I am not that bad a person. She seems to like her daddy again. The annoying thing is I don't know why - is it the different way I have been with her or she just likes me again? I will never know. She has also been a fantastic big sister to Anna this week and helps her in so many ways. Anna is now seeming advanced compared to Lucy at eight months - but I suppose that is the advantage of having a big sister to learn from. Stop press and read all about it. Anna is crawling everywhere and nothing is safe. It's official!!!! All the stair gates are up, the fire is being carefully watched and all things small are becoming less accessible by the hour. She's a speedy little munchkin as well. We are all doomed I say - all doomed...

No comments: