Saturday 25 April 2009

The girl that turned a corner and the daddy who learned to listen to his wife...

The Looby chick is calming down again and is slowly going back to treating me like she actually likes me! Parental bliss. She has been really helpful and polite and is really enjoying a week doing the simple things such as playing games with her toys. Pictured here organising the mad hatters tea party. I am calmer in dealing with her too and this has helped. I am trying to allow her to take control of things like bath time and make decisions without her bull dozing her way through situations to get her own way. So far so good. This advice has come through the parenting guru that is my wife. Sometimes it really does pay me to listen to her, only on the odd occasion though and don't tell anybody!

No comments: