Tuesday 21 April 2009

The one with the incredible wiggle!

Forgive me if it seems that every post talking about Anna is positive and the ones discussing Lucy are indifferent. All I can say in my defence is that I love them both dearly and equally, it is just that Anna is not a toddler yet and stropping is not in her vocabulary. At present she has no vocabulary and when she does I am sure the fighting will begin and I will have even more grey hair. Back to square one with Lucy, last night we had the most gargantuan strop after I asked her not to speak to me poorly. This evening has been better and we had a calmer more sociable Lucy to spend time with - the highlight going into the garden to inspect 'Freddie the frog' and riding her bike. Anna on the other hand is doing great and has not yet discovered the art of asserting herself. She is now known in our house as 'wiggle' on account that she has some real moves on her when music starts and she simply will not stay still. Dressing for example is a particularly vexing task at present. You have to flip her onto her back at least thirty times just to get her trousers on! Believe me that is no exaggeration! A good evening with both my girls tonight and I am going to enjoy it before the chaos and stropping begins again tomorrow. Good night girls....

No comments: