Tuesday 30 June 2009

Let the preparations begin...

The eggs are cracking, the ingredients are being putting together in a skilled fashion (please see picture) - Lucy and Amy are making Wiggle a birthday cake. I have to confess to being very impressed with Lucy's egg cracking skills and she makes an excellent dog's body to the Nigella Lawson that is my wife. My wife is far more voluptuous and can do better things with a spoon! The cake smells fantastic. The presents are wrapped, the paddling pool is in place (or paddling poludla as Lucy calls it!) and the guests are poised to arrive. Very excited about Anna's birthday tomorrow. Think I have failed in my prediction that she would walk before her birthday though, despite this set back and I will continue to predict developmental stages within my daughter's lives and continue to get it very wrong! Sleep well Wiggle for tomorrow you are one!!!

No comments: