Thursday 2 July 2009

Happy birthday Wiggle!!!

My baby girl is one!! Happy birthday scrumptious daughter of mine. I think, although she could not express it, she had a fantastic one finished off by frolicking in the garden with the paddling pool, cake, mummy and daddy, her grand parents, auntie Kate, her big sister and lively cousins. Lucy inevitably helped her open her presents, well did it for her and then announced to me 'that it is important to share toys daddy'. Anna celebrated her birthday by staying up till nearly one in the morning with her daddy - I guess she must have been excited! I have to say that is not quite how I saw it at the time, but you have to take the rough with the smooth. Happy birthday darling - we love you so much. No walking yet - a couple of stumbled steps can not really qualify - well she fell onto me and moved her feet at the same time!

No comments: