Saturday 6 June 2009

A mish mash of general catch up with the Hammonds!

My friend Kate may not forgive me for immortalising her picture with a huge bump on my blog, oh well bite me. She is in that most amazing and exciting period in her life that I remember well and fondly. She is about to become a parent and god help her! The picture is also there because it will be the first time she has ever has ever had a bigger belly than me. Every man has his cross to bear. Kate will be Lucy's god mother in the girl's up and coming christening, that in typical Hammond fashion is being organised at the last minute. Wiggle is so close to walking and has her first pair of shoes (mental note - impending first birthday party to organise too!) Lucy has started her swimming lessons and is also going great guns. She is desperately afraid of the water and Amy said she was brilliant. Lucy quote of the week: 'How did you and Mummy make me?' AHHHHHHHHHHH! Really not ready for the sex conversation just yet.........

No comments: