Monday 15 June 2009

All bets are on....

She wiggles, she crawls, she speeds around the house and always goes where we don't want her too! But I am sure that Anna is not far off walking. You heard it here first - but I predict that she will take her first steps before the end of June. It's a speculative guess, but I am sure that daughter number two will not let her daddy down. Sorry Anna, my predictions never come right, I have doomed your future success. You better get used to your daddy embarrassing you. Not long to go - the birthday presents have been bought, the day is set, the invites will be sent out on gilded notepaper, prepare yourself for the birthday event of the century. In a couple of weeks Anna will be one!
I have struggled to update the reader on the antics of the Hammond family in recent weeks, it is not that life is short of events, I never seem to have time to write it down. We have had some lovely family time of late - capped off this Sunday by a picnic in the Abbey grounds at Walsingham. Lucy had her first paddle in the river and whilst a little anxious, overcame her fear of the water. Wiggle now has three teeth to show for her efforts. I have come to the conclusion that 'teething' is quite simply cruel. Hours and days of pain, for one solitary result at a time! Sounds like supporting Norwich!

No comments: