Friday 31 July 2009

The queen of the blatantly frank!

Lucy can be at times 'frank'. She will say it how it is. I am yet to decide whether this is a positive quality or not. For example - this evening whilst looking at the poorly kept house plant in our dining room - 'That plant is dead - why have you killed it daddy?!?' Hopefully she will discover that we take better care of our children than our house plants. She is the queen of pointing out the obvious and stark and she never softens it. Like this morning, when instead of good morning she simply said 'Daddy you have a stinky bottom and I don't like it!' I would never warrant such a libelous attack, I don't know where she gets her evidence. She will be hearing from my lawyer. You can smile now, but I will have my revenge. In the morning I will start with much tickling and more tickling and more tickling....

No comments: