Sunday 2 August 2009

Another year flies by and I'm still knackered!

It's my birthday today. It has been an eventful and fantastic day and now I am worn out. I don't know whether it has anything to do with being a year older, maybe I need to go for tests or maybe it is simply that I have two very active daughters who do not stop all day every day! I think the answer is defiantly the last option. Anna especially at the moment is everywhere and you can't sit still for a second. Curious is an understatement when describing her. She is full of beans and I am struggling to keep up, as I am now in my mature years and the distinguished section of my life. Filled in a questionnaire today and was shocked to find I had entered a new age category (between 35 - 45). Ahhh!!! See girls - I have pictorial evidence of the physical impact that all your antics have upon me. Remember your daddy is getting on now....

No comments: