Sunday 20 December 2009

Oh boy it's been snowing!

It has been snowing for days. In Norfolk we are not at all used to it and it has been a nightmare, the whole county has virtually shut down. Anna is not used to it at all and has absolutely loved her first real snow experience. Maybe, just maybe, we are going to get a white Christmas. Five days to go!! I on the other hand have not enjoyed the snow. I know I am a miserable sod, but my shoes are always wet, work has been so busy as staff can't get in, it's freezing bloody cold, I spent hours trying to dig out Amy's car today (still not out) and I have not been able to enjoy the snow with the girls. Christmas bauble update - Lucy still has five to colour in. So come on Looby Chick - five more good deeds and the presents will come rolling in. I do wish the snow would go away as work will slow down and I may get time to spend with my family. Watch this space, although as I am writing it's snowing again as Lucy watches last night's recorded 'Strictly Come Dancing' final. Chris and Ola were her favourite - Granny would approve!

No comments: