Friday 25 December 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas!

It has been a wonderful day in the Hammond household, no photographic evidence available as the camera got snowed in at Amy's school, so attached is a picturesque snow scene from last week (the chapel next to our house). We have danced, sung, eaten huge amounts (fabulous lunch Mrs H), made a snow man, had a puppet show and had some amazing gifts. All in the company of Kate, Stu and the girls. The sight of Lucy and Anna opening their presents brought tears to my eyes this morning. I have never felt such a sense of family as I did in that moment. To say I have enjoyed and will remember Christmas this year would be an understatement. Lucy - mental note - turn the volume down a tad. Excitement levels did reach a peak at around 4pm today and so did the volume! Anna - thank you for your help in hoovering the house with your new toy 'Hetty'. Merry Christmas to all my girls......

No comments: