Tuesday 16 February 2010

Half term goes on without me...

I am, to say the least, a little bit envious as the delectable Mrs H is having a fantastic half term with the girls full of new experiences now the sickness has subsided and I am stuck at work.One more day and then I have a few days with them. Today Lucy has had a cracker with two firsts, one of which I am gutted that I did not witness. Lucy had her first trip to the cinema today to watch the 'Princess and the Frog' and thought it was amazing. Amy says she was such a good girl, although she did ask lots of questions usually involving the word why! The other experience was her first trip to the dentist for a check up - Mrs H can keep that one all to herself. Every thing that Lucy does day by day changes as she grows and develops and I just want to see it all. Even small things as watching her now being able to colour within the lines are great to watch. Can't wait to take her to our first film together.....Toy Story 3 in the summer here we come....

No comments: