Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter day zooms by!

The girls and I have had a lovely Easter filled with trips to the swimming pool, playing at the park, a carpet picnic at Grandmas and a massive Easter Sunday tea at Granny's and grandpa's with Uncle Stu, Auntie Kate, Evie and Matilda. The girls have received huge amounts of chocolate - the like of I have never seen. The sun has even shone, something that rarely happens to the family Hammond's bank holiday weekends. A less pleasurable end as a clearly exhausted Anna refuses to go to sleep and is screaming the house down. I have been winning the 'going to bed battle' for some time now and thought I had cracked it, but tonight she is really going for it. She wants to come back down and I don't see why I should give in! She is stubborn and never backs down. Neither does her daddy. Lucy has had a fantastic weekend, but today's picture epitomises the volume at which she has conducted herself - please note the wide open mouth in the very loud position. Let's say there has not been much peace and quiet for the last three days!

No comments: