Friday 9 April 2010

It's all getting a bit silly in my house!

The girls have had an eventful week with a few moments I am not quite sure what to make of. Let's just say I have entered new parental ground and I am confused. The week began with Anna taking more of an interest in wanting to be a big girl and use the toilet, apart from the fact that she did not bargain on actually falling in the toilet which she did. Lucy, when told of her sister's distress, giggled and said 'can she do it again so I can see!' Anna has also developed a habit of going into the yard, getting some stones and putting them in the toilet. Oh joy! She can now say I love you though, so that makes up for everything. Lucy has become obsessed with bodies. I have previously noted in my blog that there is no privacy in this house, particularly in the shower. Based on the fact that Lucy sees everything and barges in on adults in the shower, we now have the worrying development this week that Lucy draws a penis and testicles when she draws a picture of daddy and adds nipples on a picture of mummy. Not good, not good at all......

No comments: