Sunday 16 May 2010

All gone mad in my house...

I don't know what the cause is but the Hammond children have definitely gone a little barmy today! It could be e-numbers, the sudden appearance of the sunshine, associated dehydration, too many bananas, too many toddler parties over the last ten days, television induced psychosis or cottage pie laced with funny juice. All I know is they are simply not right, not right at all. I think the pictures attached say it all. It has been a lovely weekend in the sunshine. Yesterday we spent the day on the beach with our extended family for Matilda's birthday - paddling, sandcastles, cake, ice cream and good company. A fine way to spend the day. Today Anna has turned into a lean, mean, urinating machine. I am amazed as she is not even two and she is really on a role with using the potty. Keep going my girl and soon you will rule the world. Lucy, (pictured once again with Oddball) has fluctuated from mad to grumpy to having a great time all rolled into one wholesome weekend package. P.S thank you for the help in the garden today girls..

No comments: