Saturday 22 May 2010

They don't normally look this clean!

Amy and I go to great lengths to make sure that Lucy and Anna are dressed well and have lovely clothes and have a lovely house to live in. I have only one thing to say - why do we bother! They are both the messiest pups I have ever come across. I spend the whole day running after them as they spill food on the carpets, the couch and their clothes. Anna's activities this week have developed into the 'messier the better' category of enjoyment involving mud, crayons, edible mess, toothpaste and her favourite dipping a cloth in a cup of tea or milk for example in order to wet it, then wiping the table! I am however impressed with her potty progress - this girl is going some! Anyway girls, listen to your neurotically clean daddy and give him a break - keep clean and keep the house clean. Please.

No comments: