Wednesday 9 June 2010

They are an odd pair my children!

I think this photo says it all! They are an indeed an odd pair, my girls. Pictured here in a dressing up moment combined with a playing with water moment. I am such an old woman, the only thing I was worried about was the mess they make and how I am going to get those stains out of the princess outfits! My life is usually consumed by girlie pink things, but this week I strike back as the world cup begins and in my own manly fashion I am taking control if the television for several weeks (or in my head I will). What will happen is I will end up going down the pub to watch the games or going upstairs. Nothing can stop the tide of 'In the night garden' and other children's programmes in my house. All I can do is pray for late kick offs for every game....

No comments: