Sunday 12 September 2010

Crazy Chick!

Anna is one crazy chick! She is completely mad and at times uncontrollable. Despite this I have to say that this forms the basis of her charm and character and makes her so special. Mayhem is her speciality and she is very skilled. The path of destruction that she leaves when she plays with toys for example is equivalent to a level four hurricane and takes much longer to clear up! As much as she drives you mad, never listens to a word we say and does not sit still. You can't help but love this girl so much. Now that her speech is developing, her variety of insults and back chat has improved to a level that I can be nothing but proud of! She does wear me out though, coupled with a back problem I have at the moment, one is feeling a tad older this weekend and I have to say it is fifty percent Anna induced. Please slow down just a little bit for the sake of your old daddy, he's getting on a bit you know....

No comments: