Wednesday 22 December 2010

Three more sleeps to go!

The girls have rediscovered the ability to be nice to their daddy as the week has gone on and the Christmas fever pitch is now gathering momentum in the Hammond house. All the presents are now wrapped and under the tree (please note that I did not contribute as when I wrap something it tends to put the recipient off the present altogether!), Amy's surprise present has been purchased after months of scheming and saving (please, please, please like it!) and all that is left is to wait for Santa to fill up the stockings. Amy and I are very excited as we think the girls will love the gifts that we have got them. I feel emotional thinking about them opening their presents now so I won't tempt fate. Anna, having rediscovered her 'Wiggle' today, trumped whilst sitting on our neighbour Libby's lap today, we feel she was scenting her possessions. A statement that simply said - that's my Libby! Hope she doesn't take possession of me, Libby is welcome to keep that privileged position in Anna's life if that's the only benefit!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Being Anna's friend also means cuddles and free secretarial assistance