Saturday 19 February 2011

School report..

I can't think of a better way to celebrate my two hundred and fiftieth blog post in the story of my family than to tell Lucy how very proud I am of her and how hard she is working at school. Amy went to her parents evening at the infants school this week and Lucy received a glowing report from her teacher. Not only is she progressing well, she is impeccably behaved. She has already achieved the benchmark learning and progression that the national average achieves at the end of the first year. Well done indeed Looby chick! As a reward for all this hard work she has gone out for a girlie day clothes shopping and lunching with her mummy leaving me to fend for myself and look after the poor snot factory that is Anna. She and I both have a stinking cold and are quite simply knackered. Anna is asleep on the couch snoring like an elephant and I am enjoying some well earned peace and quiet after a very manic week at work during which I have shouldered the heavy burden of man flu...

No comments: