Sunday 29 May 2011

Oh it's been a struggle this week...

Last Sunday I told you that the girls desperately needed a break and that tempers have been fraying to say the least. How true that was as every day this week has been an uphill struggle complete with mass stropping, tired rudeness, both girls forgetting their manners and their general lack of any sense of humour. You could say that parenting has been a thankless task this week. Anna finished this off with the most almighty of strops as Amy dared to suggest that it was bed time the other night! (pictured left with slightly satanic eyes) Lucy has taken to evaluating everything I do and telling me that I am doing it wrong and neither will do a damn thing I ask them too. I am not a happy bunny. I do however understand they are worn out and will give them the grace of half term and a rest before I totally blow my top. I, on the other hand do not have the grace of half term and my family will just have to submit to my grumpiness!!

No comments: