Sunday 5 June 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder then they hit you with it!

Amy and the girls have had half term off together filled with a picnic at Sandringham (Anna choosing to be naked in the presence of the queen), a walk at Morston and a trip to see Kung Foo Panda at the cinema. I have been grafting and working and was away for some of this week too. The reception the girls gave me was wonderful - cuddles and kisses, at one point Anna would not let me go to the point that I could not breath! Very flattering and then they hit me with tantrums, sulking and a generally high level of being miserable. When I have not been here, I think the girls find it very difficult to adjust to me being back and tensions run over. I am desperate to spend time with them and they just want to continue as normal. Today has been fantastic though - a really fun family day. The girls helped me in the garden and Anna's game of shooting stick brought a big smile to my face. The sound affect that goes with the naked shooting was very amusing indeed. I have never known a human being who enjoys life so much when naked. I did tell her today that if she is not careful she might get a reputation in later life! Anyway - thanks for a good day today girls with minimal stropping too (bonus!)

No comments: