Thursday 27 October 2011

Moments to treasure...

I have had some lovely moments with the girls this week and several that have made me want to scream. For the purpose of today's blog I am going to stick with the positive. Last Sunday - the day finished with a fire side game of 'Scaredy cat' - just the three of us while Amy read her book and we chatted and chilled out. Simple time together. Really enjoyed it. Silly singing in the car to the 'Lightening Seeds' and 'Scouting for Girls' - Anna wiggling and jiggling and Lucy singing like a drowned cat. Today, we had squirty cream moustaches, reading signs in the town with Lucy and the lady in a clothes shop that I thought was Anna I called 'darling'. Saving the best for last was Anna's monologue about when she was born she did not like ears, cheese, shirts, hats, mayonnaise, ketchup, scarves, glasses... the list went randomly on and she milked her audience with her bizarre and wacky conversation, giggling all the way through it. Anna you worry me and yet entertain me every day I spend with you.

No comments: