Sunday 27 November 2011

The day with swords, kung foo and a new director of purchasing!

It has been quite an eventful and enjoyable day. I have had so much rough and tumble with the girls. We have played knights and fire breathing tickling dragons, superheros, kung foo panda fighting and connect four by the fire. Anna has been bonkers and at her giggling best, running around the yard as 'super wiggle' was a real highlight of my family day. Amy has a new self declared title in our house: she is the newly appointed 'Director of purchasing' in the Hammond house, Lucy is now the 'Director of bossy boots' and Anna - the 'Director of Wiggle! I tell you I get a new job title based on hard work, dedication and commitment and the women in my life want a title in one day based on female envy! I must say though - they all do fulfill their roles with gusto and skill!

No comments: