Sunday 4 December 2011

Poorly Grandma...

Grandma is poorly and back in for her biannual visit to hospital on the exact same day of the year. That's another story about fate and strange coincidences. It even extended to her being in the same bay at A & E. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will make a full recovery. She has had a suspected stroke. Anyway, that was not really the reason I chose to blog about my pretty awful weekend. The reaction of the girls to how low I am feeling and their grandma being unwell has been amazing. Lucy's instant reaction was to draw and write a get well card, even though she never actually got round to it and to tell me that she would say a prayer for Grandma in church. Anna has been ringing her on her toy phone and telling me that she is going to be right. They have realised I am not feeling right and have been good as gold, giving me so many hugs and kisses and have looked after me. Amy has been amazing today and reminded me why I chose to spend the rest of my life with her. Thank you girls, just what I needed to boost my spirits and to feel positive again....

No comments: