Saturday 12 November 2011

Password Wobbly!

Lucy's latest wobbly tooth came out today, the envelope and notes (which now includes the extra special and secret password formulated today - 'wobbly') are under her pillow and now asleep she has gone to bed with the expectation of cash and lots of it. Earlier, she was discussing that she felt the tooth fairy should hand over at least one hundred pounds. Not a chance Lucy, but once again good try! Your mother and I need to actually remember our part of the bargain and put the money under your pillow tonight, would be useful?!? I appreciate more the time I have with the girls as I went four days without seeing them all this week and had a cracking hour clearing leaves, feeding pretend dragons and playing football with Wiggle today. As Amy and Lucy went out today, I was so chuffed that she elected to stay with me as both the girls normally choose Mummy. Big smile!

No comments: