Wednesday 16 November 2011

The smile of a girl who loves more time with her mummy..

Anna is having a cracking time, with Amy now working part time they are spending so much more time together and she is blooming and flourishing. It is one of the real benefits of my new job and is a sheer joy to watch. She is becoming a grown up little package and I can see the bond between them growing and becoming very special. I feel so pleased that I have been a part of making that happen. At tea tonight I simply watched Anna as she hung on Amy's every word with adoring eyes and told me about their day together - feeding the ducks and the horses, a cup of tea with friends and cycling with Lucy to school. She was articulate and as she often does, spoke with her eyes and love of the simple things in life. I have loved coming home this week and Anna telling me about her day. her pride in being a rising five at nursery and the sense of being 'grown up' she gets from it is lovely to hear about. Enjoy the time with Mummy Wiggle - life can go by so quickly and this time next year you will be at school....

1 comment:

davina said...

awww, thats really lovely to read! :-)