Sunday 15 January 2012

Things that make me shudder....

Parents have a duty to overcome any concern that they have for themselves or things they do not like to support their children, bring them on and educate and protect. I have to say that I just don't do teeth and Lucy knows this and exploits it every day. I shudder when she wobbles her loose tooth; the more I ask her to stop, the more she delights in continuing! There are several more loose ones on the way that will cost me an arm and a leg from the mythical tooth fairy that is my endless pocket and continue to give me the creeps.

Great weekend - (started badly very early on Saturday morning as Anna and Lucy had a massive row in their room waking us up) - then peace was made - family time and good food. A walk in the crisp winter air at Sandringham, Pizza express, chill out time by the fire and finished off by roast beef next door today. Very convinced now that the Disney channel contains subliminal messages as Anna repeated to Amy when choosing a film to watch 'it's even better in HD on the Disney cinemagic!' A bit worried my kids watch too much TV?

No comments: