Sunday 22 January 2012

Caught in the act!

Anna and I have both been caught in the act this weekend and there is potential blackmail and photographic evidence to prove it - neither of us have a defense at all. I am pictured undertaking my proactive approach to parenting at lunchtime today and I simply have no argument to put up.

One of Anna's favourite phrases this weekend has been 'I am only borrowing it'. She has swiped one of her sister's toys and things from the house to add to the hoard she keeps in her Toy Story rucksack as well as two crisp five pound notes from her mummy's purse which I found this morning in her things! She feels she has the freedom of everything in the house at present and it is proving very difficult to teach her boundaries and understanding about respect for other peoples' belongings. Here she is pictured having 'borrowed' her sisters prize possession - her DS. What can I say, she was born with much curiosity! The flip side is her wonderful generosity in sharing all that she has with anybody...

No comments: