Tuesday 13 March 2012

A right stinker!

The title of this blog is not linked in any way to the excessive levels of wind that occur in my house. I am afraid it is a reference to the stinking cold that poor Anna has. She really does have a howler and is clearly feeling under the weather. We have the running nose, the over reaction to everything, not sleeping and general levels of grumpiness. This evening we had the conversation about how many boys she had kissed that caused her to get her cold, I just got a wry smile and very little reply. It's been a while since I had man flu, so I look forward to the generous gift of her cold that Anna is likely to bestow upon me.
On another note, Amy is in fine fettle and recuperating nicely in the land of trashy day time TV. A perfect world if you are my wife...

No comments: