Sunday 6 May 2012

Retro Lego day...

I am not sure who enjoyed playing with the very large stash of Lego at Libby's house more - me or the girls. It gave me a lovely opportunity to relive my childhood and play with Lego, some of which was at least twenty years old. We constructed a small platform world with planes, look out towers, a central block and loads of cool stuff. I had a great time and I think the girls have now come away understanding that Lego is quite simply one of the coolest toys they will ever play with. It has limitless potential to make anything. Mr Lego must be loaded! All this, after a delicious Sunday lunch of sausages, mash and onion gravy at Libby's. Mrs Hammond is out on a girlie day shopping and I have exploited my time with the girls by playing with toys and stuffing my face. Lovely Sunday....

No comments: