Saturday 9 February 2013

I salute the bravery of my eldest daughter!

Lucy has been very brave. Before I tell you how, I must point out that Lucy is not renowned for tackling new things with gusto but in this case she has excelled herself and I am so proud of her. Within her swimming lessons she is being pushed hard every week and has overcome the eternal challenge that every child faces - the dangers of the deep end and not being able to put your feet on the floor. On the first occasion there were tears and since then she has gone from strength to strength. Athleticism is not one of her things (preferring to watch television, read and draw) but she is a beautiful swimmer and puts so much effort into it. So Looby chick, I salute you for your bravery. On another note I am also very proud to announce that she is also now by far the best burper in the house after weeks of perfecting this talent! Practice makes perfect...


No comments: