Friday 23 August 2013

Bye bye Cornwall....

The car is virtually packed for the morning - we are greatly lacking in space so I might have to leave a child behind but I cannot decide which one! It has rained for most of our last day and now sadly it is time to go home. It has been a wonderful couple of weeks full of fantastic holiday memories that I will treasure for a long time. Time with Amy and the girls is so precious and our now yearly trip to Cornwall is becoming very important to me. Having taken a family vote we have decided that a return trip next year is necessary! I have fallen for every trick in the book in terms of the 'oh Dad, please can we have this' strategy and we have spoilt the girls rotten as usual. I do sincerely hope they have come away with the same treasured memories as me and in years to come we can fondly discuss our family holidays to Cornwall. I am a simple soul and I know that I will be talking about them when I am an old man. See you next year....

No comments: