Thursday 22 August 2013

If you miss your mouth don't blame us!

We love food - simple; and we love Pizza Express. A couple of nights ago we enjoyed another one of our frequent visits to one of their restaurants with the amazing view of Falmouth harbour as the backdrop. For the second time in two days Anna came up with the above missive for me. I am not sure on what grounds or previous experience she is basing this on and why she would think I would ever miss my mouth, but it was said with excellent comic timing and delivery! This was followed by another great trip out to the Eden project and the big hot balls as the girls described them yesterday. It saddens me to think in a couple of days we have to drive home and I will need to go back to work. Lucy and I had a lovely walk on St Ives beach today searching for shells and interesting things and she summed it up very well indeed - 'thank you for my lovely holiday memories Daddy'. A sentiment I shared too. I did realise two hours later that there was a motive behind it, as she wished to add to her build-a-bear collection! You have got to love this girl, she knows what she is doing...

No comments: