Sunday 29 September 2013

Two go to Cambridge...

Lucy and Amy headed off for a girls day out to Cambridge today for a spot of shopping and a bit of culture in taking in a museum. As Lucy is studying the ancient Egyptians at school, they visited the Fitzwilliam museum to see the exhibition currently on. Lucy would not stop talking about her day with her mummy when she got home, she does enjoy time with just the two of them. Anna, reluctantly spent the day with me helping in the house and was delighted to go and spend some time at her friend's house this afternoon and at the park. In fact she could not get there quick enough! I have to say I was overwhelmed by her enthusiasm at having to spend time with her father! I can't blame her really as I did not really have an exciting day planned....

No comments: