Sunday 6 October 2013

My little girl is developing a conscience...

I am very proud of Lucy. She is clearly thinking about what is right and wrong. Last night, in the middle of the night, she woke up very distraught telling us that she had copied the answer to a maths problem at school and really needed to tell her teacher. I am not bothered that she copied the answer, she has had the courage to tell us and put it right. Words can't describe how pleased I am by this. Lucy has always been so honest since the day she was born and it is a lovely part of her personality. I do wish she would develop and perfect this moral conscience during the day though!! We are shattered. Anna, is however, on occasion prone to bending the truth. This week her focus is on other things as she has her first wobbly teeth. We await the arrival of her tooth fairy 'Boxer'. Of course, her fairy had to be a boy (does that mean he will be cheaper!?)

No comments: