Friday 11 October 2013

I am going to need a little magic to get through October...

Forget the month of December, even with all the expense that families face nowadays around Christmas time,  the month of October is by far the most expensive in the Hammond house with the two birthdays of the most high maintenance women in the land! I am really looking forward to next week, I do not wish to jinx my diary, but it looks like I will be home for both Lucy and Amy's birthday's and that means a great deal to me, as it does not always fall as such. The downside is that they are both highly expensive individuals and I will need a modern miracle to financially get through the week without the need to rob a bank! It is a good job we are going to the Harry Potter studios this weekend then and I can get some help from a few wizards that may just be needed!

No comments: