Thursday 31 October 2013

The one with Potter, the Witch's cat and the squelchy eyeballs!

Dressed to kill in a Harry Potter outfit and as a Witch's cat, the girls and I headed out for a bit of Trick or Treating this evening and after a slow start came back with much swag. Home in time for a scary candle lit tea of 'horrible' hot dogs, 'spooky' spaghetti and 'eye ball' jelly. I really have to say I enjoyed the Halloween cookies, Ghostly buns and the audible squelch that came from the jelly as you pulled out an eyeball, all courtesy of Mrs Hammond! The carved pumpkin was of an extremely high standard. I remember my last effort a few years ago and Amy's was a class above. The girls are now sitting by the front door stalking anybody who visits and almost forcing them to have sweets in a slightly oppressive fashion. Happy Halloween!

No comments: