Monday 4 November 2013

Highs and lows...

It has been a few days as a Dad of real 'highs' and 'lows' as the girls have fluctuated from being fantastic company to what can only be described as foul! Saturday was a difficult day as the girls ramped up the moody comments and the general theme of not wanting to listen or do what their father asks. Sunday was completely different, as Amy was poorly and I spent the day with the girls and they were helpful, polite, giggly and very lovely to their Dad. I am not sure what the difference was and why but if I knew I would bottle it and preserve the secret formula for daily use. Never mind - I loved yesterday and we crammed so much simple fun into the day such as going to the park, but I have to say I was shattered by the end of the day. It certainly takes it out of you this parenting thing..

No comments: