Saturday 14 December 2013

Disco queen...

Armed with teenage attitude and bundles of excitement Lucy asked me to take her to her school disco last night and I have to say I proudly obliged. Whilst we were in the queue we had the 'conversation' about no kissing, boys and behaving much to her disgust. I do like to wind my eldest daughter up and she always takes the bait! She did say - 'Daddy I feel really grown up'. Don't be in too much of a hurry Lucy to become an adult, enjoy the innocence and lack of worry that comes with being a child. Blink and it will be gone soon enough. I am definitely not ready for her to grow up.It was such a delight to watch her as she ran into the hall to greet all her friends. She came home full of e-numbers and sporting several glow stick bracelets. Amy took these photos just before she went out and she looks great! Just watching Strictly as Lucy cries out sarcastically 'dance off alert' and she is now starting to comment on how cute the male dancers are. I am going to need help in the coming years..

No comments: