Saturday 7 December 2013

Homework, homework, homework...

My house is a hive of intellectual activity in recent times and I am not sure my very tired and aging brain can keep up. Lucy's school is diligently focused on maths being a part of our everyday lives at the moment and at present we are knocking off several maths problems an hour! Couple this with the hyper focused and driven (understatement) Mrs Hammond, every minute involves a homework opportunity and I simply can't keep up. I have to say much of my schooling and learning as a child has long since diminished from my mashed brain and this is all going way over my head. Lucy embraces this with a mixed reception, sometimes with enthusiasm and other times with a mighty strop! Dry nights update: 10 out of 11. Well done Wiggle!

No comments: