Wednesday 1 January 2014

Memories of 2013....

We took the girls out last night for a New Years Eve meal and whilst we consumed the lovely Chinese food (Lucy making a very loud and audible comment about the shocking speed of service!) we discussed what were our most memorable moments of the year. Lucy tabled our holiday to Cornwall, her birthday and meeting babies Ella and Evelyn. Anna whole heartedly agreed with our lovely holiday as well. My thoughts on this are slightly different - who can forget Lucy's comedy German accent song 'Coo-ee, my Coo-ee!' or Anna's RNB classic 'Ma Lady, Ma Lady'. My favourite of all was the conversation the girls had in the car when they created the 'Bum cheek leisure Wool'. You had to be there, but this was inspirational and hilarious original comedy.  2013 has at times, not been the best of years for me personally and Amy and the girls have kept me going and laughing. Happy New Year to all three of my girls and may 2014 bring us all much happiness, love and much more giggling!

No comments: