Sunday 30 March 2014

I think we did a little better this year...

Happy mother's day Mrs Hammond. Last year was a bit of disaster   and the girls and I 'pinkie promised' with each other that this was the year we would do much better and spoil her rotten. Last year it was Anna poorly that deflected attention from the yummy mummy of the house and this year it was me with tonsillitis and an ear infection. I have done my best not to moan in typical male fashion and ensure that Amy felt loved, appreciated and gets the recognition for all she does for the girls week in week out whilst I am away with work. The way to Amy's heart has always been much swag and today I can confidently say we excelled ourselves with a collection of bought, home made and utilisation of vouchers (with much guilt). On behalf of our two highly demanding, grumpy and sometimes delightful children - 'Thank you Amy, you are the best mum in the world and we all love you' xx

No comments: