Monday 5 May 2014

A fart by any other name...

The family Hammond likes a good giggle and nothing makes us titter more than a good trump or a bit of old fashioned British wind related humour! We are quite a windy lot and sadly we do not have a dog to blame anything on. I have to say we trump with pride, much hilarity and it tickles us pink. No more so than Anna, who found the sound of her own wind so funny this evening it nearly induced a problem! She was giggling so much after her shower as she trumped her way into her pyjamas whilst trying to get dressed falling around her room. She stopped laughing and smiled at me simply saying 'good to see you dad and there's your present!' I missed my girls this weekend whilst they were away, well maybe not their mess and their wind! Went to Pensthorpe for the afternoon today and had a lovely walk, bringing up the rear, as I always do; chatting to Lucy about birds, plants and her weekend and holding hands. There will come a day where she will be too grown up and embarrassed to do this with her old dad, so in the meantime I will enjoy it while it lasts... (I have to say we even snuck in a trump and a giggle on the quiet!)

No comments: