Sunday 15 June 2014

My dad is kind and strong...

I am very flattered by the words and sentiment on my Emma Bridgewater father's day mug, Lucy made me a great key ring at Brownies (which she is about to join after a trial period in the last few weeks) and Anna crafted me a homemade lightsaber which she reliably tells me I can use when playing Star Wars! Please get the Princess Lea outfit out Mrs Hammond - anytime I am always ready! The only thing I am doubtful of is my card tells me I am 'Lord of the Manor' in my house - this might be stretching the truth a tad! After pancakes we headed off to Cambridge on the train for the day and took in a museum, a pizza, a spot of stationary shopping and discovered a massive fun fair. Needless to say I did what I always do and completely spoilt the girls with rides and swag. I thought they were supposed to be spoiling me today?!? Really enjoyed my family fathers day. Thanks Amy and girls xx

No comments: